Changes to British nationality applications made outside the UK


From 16 July 2012 if you are applying for British nationality from outside the UK you must send your application form to:

UK Border Agency
PO BOX 306
United Kingdom

From 16 July you cannot submit your application for British nationality to the British High Commission or British Consulate in your country.

According to UKBA Residents in Hong Kong should continue to submit their application at their British High Commission or British Consulate.


Use Facebook to Comment on this Post

Written by

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply


Protected by WP Anti Spam
What is 12 + 6 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
IMPORTANT! To be able to proceed, you need to solve the following simple math (so we know that you are a human) :-)


%d bloggers like this: